The other side of things

Friday, April 30, 2010

Adiós

Off to a new life. Don't have much left in me that I can carry with me to it.

Except the very, very deep void inside me right now.

Is that something? I don't know. Is that good? I don't know.

I'm just staring into the all-encompassing darkness and waiting for it to start staring back at me. Or do something. Anything. Somehow I'm getting the feeling it's going to be a long, long wait. And, it's getting cold...very cold...

Thanks for being around. Hope you enjoyed the show.

Goodbye, and Good Luck.

3 Comments:

  • hi suryadeep,
    I am a newbee in acoustic guitar through net i found ur blog came to know that u r using pluto guitar. I also purchased a pluto jumbo electric acoustic guitar. i want to know that how is this pluto guitar? How is d sound quality and overall quality of pluto guitar, if possible then let me know so that i may continue with this guitar.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 10:49 AM  

  • would like to hear/read more of you !

    By Blogger Unknown, At 12:02 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home